Privacy StatementThe FRB Federal Credit Union will not gather, collect, or maintain any information about its members that is not necessary in order to offer its products and services, to complete member transactions, or for other relevant business purposes.
We collect the following non-public personal info about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms. This may be obtained from your current or past employers, references you list, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions; and
- Anonymous statistical tracking via web browser cookies for analytical research.
We protect your personal informationAccess to your personal and account information is restricted to those employees who need that information in order to provide products or services to you. Our credit union maintains strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect member confidentiality.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
The credit union does not, and will not, sell or provide any member information to third parties including list services, telemarketing firms, or outside companies for independent use.
If you decide to terminate your membership or become an inactive member, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted or required by law.
At certain locations on this site, there are links to other websites. FRB FCU does not operate these alternate sites, nor is FRB FCU responsible for the content of such sites. FRB FCU represents neither the third party nor the member should the two enter into a transaction. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by FRB FCU.