The BillPay service is accessible when you sign into your account online. Bill payments will be processed as specified in the BillPay Agreement.
Convenience and control in just a few clicks
- Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps, and you'll never worry about missing a bill or receiving a late fee.
- Track your payments history at a glance and follow all past, present, and future scheduled transactions.
- Receive helpful e-Notifications that let you know when payments are due or a bill has been paid.
- Use the convenient online bill pay messaging center to keep tabs on account activity or inquire about your online payments.
Save time and money every single month
- Save money on stamps and trips to the post office because payments are online.
- Save money on checks by submitting your payments electronically.
- Save time by setting up payees to organize the people and places you pay each month.
- Pay all your bills anywhere, anytime.
Safety and security with every transaction
- Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail.
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills, and statements.
- Increase your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers, and payment history.
- Maintain tighter control of your account with real time access to your payments activity.
Please note: The Credit Union cannot guarantee the time that any vendor will credit a payment to your account with them.